. I don't get tagged a lot, I was surprised.Rules1. - You must post these rules.2. - Each person has to share 10 things about them3. - Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. - Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal 5. - Go to their page to inform them they are tagged 6. - Not something like " you are tagged if you read that" 7. - You have to legitimately tag 10 people 8. - No tag-backs 9. - You can’t say that you don't do tags. 10. - YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY. NO COMMENTS. Unless you're commenting about the actual entry WE DO WHAT WE WAAAAAAAANT
BEFORE I start I want to say I liked higuchi's questions so i decided to answer those as well. you dont need to answer them lol. 10 Facts About Me
Questions:1. What is your favorite country? Ever been to it?
- I'm a Gemini
- My old dA username was fangkingagito1
- Play way to much Elsword and not enough RPing
- I have two younger twin brothers
- I am lazy when it comes to drawing and need to be 'in the drawing mood' to produce anything
- My dA art dream is to draw a big picture with all my ocs in it
- I have dark dark daaark brown hair NOT black
- My voice sounds childlish compared to my actual age
- I miss talking with alot of my old dA friends
- I am Aracnaphobic
I'm pretty boring, as I've never been out of my Country (Australia). But despite the high prices, I love the idea of visitin Italy one day. So beautiful. THAT and the USA and Canada so I can meet all my dA friends. I vow to do this one day SO DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!!! D:2. What do you prefer? Noodles, potatoes or rice?
Hard question... I spent 10 minutes thinking on it.... but I think I like Potatoes more. 3. Do you ever printed digital Art of you / your friends?
No???4. If you are male, have you traits you think are feminine? If you are female, have you traits you think are masculine?
Hmm. I like 'boyish things' and can be considered a tomboy in some aspects (not as much as I used to be) I could probably kick your butt at a game. Just sayin' 5. Which languages you learned in school?
English. And I also did a bit of Pitjantjara in Primary School.
For you information pitjantjara is one of nearly 500 Aboriginal tribes and languages in Australia and it is the closet to my Grandmothers language. My Grandmother is Aboriginal and is from the Kokatha tribe, which has a similar language to pitjantjara.
Bet you didnt know that right? The things you learn~ 6. Do you prefer drawing male or female OC's?
Do you even have to ask? Male. Those Bishies -w-7. Ever traded cards of a trading card game such as Pokemon or Yu-Gi-OH?
Noooo. I remember you use to be able to get these little coin shaped tokens in packets of chips back when I was younger and beyblade spinners in the chip packets. I never seen the cartoon but my cousin and I used to collect them alot XD I think they are thrown away now. I guess you can say I collect anime lmao. 8. Do you have a pet? If yes, whats it's name? If no, which one would you choose and how would you name it?
I have an Australian cattle dog, known here as a Blue Heeler. Her name is Leia, I actually got her name from watching Star Wars at the time. Princess Leia lol.
Here is a picture of her, she is getting on in years now.9. What do you prefer to write on paper with? Pen, Pencil, something other?
For writing? Definitely Pen. I'm left handed and rest my book/paper in weird positions when writing so I always get lead smudges on my hand with pencil.10. Ever bought something and regret it afterwards?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm Not at this point no. I buy things because I need/want them. I dont buy them to regret it later lol.MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- If a wood chuck could chuck as much wood as a wood chuck could have you ever had a splinter. I do not know......
- What's your favorite food? Why is it your favorite food? Is there a backstory? HMmmmm I have alot of favourite foods. I love my mums curry sausages stew. Lovely on a warm night and with all those spices and garlic. Say goodbye to any incoming colds.
- What's your favorite genre of music? Do you know why? I dont have a fave genre, but im not really into the current crap out. its all sex sex sex, be a dumb girl and party all night long. I like my 80's,90's and naughties.
- What are some usernames you use on other sites? (If you're not afraid of sharing.) fangkingagito1, Aevari, ForbiddenAmbrosia
- Got any gaming consoles? What kinds? How did you get them? N64 (used to have one, it died, bought a brand new one from a collector off of ebay), PS2 (old xmas present), PS3 (bought it myself), Wii (present to my bros but i still play it), Wii U (xmas present to bros but i still use it), PSP (old xmas present), PSVita (bought it myself), Gaming Laptop (bought it myself), 3DS (bought it myself)
- How do you feel about spiders? I hate them... aracnaphobia right here
- Is it pronounced tomato or tomato? TOMAH-TO
- What is 'romance' to you? love, trust, respect, butterflies in the belly, always thinking about that person and what they are up to, being around that person and wanting to be around them.
- Are there any mythical creatures or cryptids you are convinced actually exist? How come? And why not some others? Unicorns, I need their blood.
- Do you believe in your heart? Of course I do, although it has been shattered a number of times by heartless guys who think little of my heart. Its always been through looss with my father and other relatives. it allows me to feel, to greive but push right on.
I thought there'd be 10 but I guess not. LUCKY ME.
I'm to lazy to come up with my own questions so just use the ones I answered TAGS - I know some of you don't like to do it, but it's the thought that counts right?
I cant be bothered to tag or think of others. lol